Registering a tow truck in Maryland?

in Business Tips

Got a new truck? Thinking about getting one? Let’s get it registered.

You can apply to register your vehicle as a tow truck or rollback truck (class T or TE) in person at any of the MVA’s full service branch offices.   You also can mail the required documents to the MVA’s Mail in Registration Unit in the Glen Burnie office, or go to an MVA licensed tag and title service where they will assist you in applying.  Licensed tag and title services will charge a fee for this service.  Please note: Tow Dollies can not be titled or registered in Maryland.